IR 1411 Transmitter
Item no.: 650300
Infrared Transmitter for small to medium size area
High Performing Assistive Listening
Univox® IR1411 is a compact yet powerful IR transmitter for small to medium size venues. The sleek low-profile design allows for quick and easy installation in boardrooms, houses of worship, cinemas/theatres, court rooms, nursing homes, auditoriums and class rooms etc.
The powerful infrared transmitter features an all-in-one modulator and 72-diodes emitter for high performance and large coverage – up to 730 m2 with a single unit.
Univox® IR1411 provides wireless assistive listening with high audio quality. With two mono channels or single channel stereo operation on 2.3 and 2.8 MHz carrier frequencies, the unit is ideal for applications where information security and overspill control is of importance.
Optional adapter is available at request for balanced line, 0dBu level sensitivity. Part no. 281019
- Secure wireless communication
- Compact design
- 2 Watt infrared emitter with integrated modulator
- Selectable 2.3 and 2.8MHz carrier frequencies
- 730m2 (7858ft2) coverage range
- 2 mono channels or 1 stereo
- 72 high efficiency diodes for maximum coverage
- Convection cooled
- Automatic gain control
- Power-save mode with Auto On/Off function
- Audio level indicators
- Volume control
- Wall/ceiling mount included