Item no.: 202040A, 202040B
Cross the Counter Systems for counters, desks and cashiersContact Us
No more communication problems!
Univox CTC (Cross the Counter) is a complete induction loop system for installation in receptions, information desks, supermarket cashiers and ticket booths. When installed, the system grants hearing aid users to communicate with the staff with a high perception of speech.
The system includes an induction loop amplifier, a microphone and a loop pad. The reliable and powerful amplifiers, equipped with a modern and intelligent AGC function, supplies excellent speech perception in any situation. Choose between a goose neck microphone and a small self-adhesive microphone which can be mounted on a glass or a wall. Every Univox CTC system includes a loop pad which is mounted under the counter/desk. Correctly installed the system works automatically without any settings or adjustments.
- Correctly installed and adjusted system complies with the industry standard IEC 60118-4
- Reliable, powerful amplifiers that guarantee problem free functionality
- Dual action AGC supplies excellent speech perception and eliminates pumping effects
- Compensation for long microphone distance: AGC with very large input range (70dB) guarantees smooth sound level
- Low overspill due to defined spreading: at 1.5 m from the middle of the desk the magnetic field is reduced more than 33dB
- Smallest distance between 2 systems is 1 meter
- Amplifier equipped with LED for function control
- User friendly – system works automatically without the need of any adjustment
Taggar: 2, bo edin, cashier, clerk, desktop, elderly, hearing aid, hearing loop, höra, hörsel, hörselhjälpmedel, hörselprodukter, hörslinga, hörslingor, induction loop, info, information, loop amplifier, loop driver, over disc, perimeter, portable, service home, slinga, slingförstärkare, staff, t-coil, tillgänglighet, uld, univox, volume