Item no.: 550010
Digital wireless receiver for assistive listeningContact Us
Great speech intelligibility for hearig aid users
Univox Digi RS-R is a digital bodypack receiver that can be used with assistive listening neckloop as well as headphones.
Digi RS-R is a part of the Univox Digi RS (Radio System) which is an easy-to-use FM system adapted for people with hearing impairment. The Digi RS system also consists of stationary and bodypack transmitters, delivering wireless high quality audio to ensure accessibility also to people with hearing impairment.
The bodypack transmitters and receivers weigh only 70 grams incl. battery. Fully charged they deliver up to 15 hours of usage and it’s possible to replace the rechargeable batteries with standard batteries.
- Wireless body pack transmitters and receivers, with rechargeable batteries (1 AA NiMH, 2100 mAh)
- Light weight, only 70 gram incl. battery
- Range (line-of-sight) up to 50 m /100 m depending on transmitter
- Adapted for use with neckloop for hearing aid users (accessory)
- LCD display for channel and battery status (lights up when channel is changed)
- Smart channel synchronization
- Power saving mode
- Fully charged NiMH battery provides up to 15 hours of use
- 32 channels
- Frequency range 821-832 and 863-865 MHz
- Receiver includes single-sided earphone and neck strap
- 3.5mm output for headphones/earphone/neckloop
- Charger station for 5 units (accessory)
- Compatible charger and transport case for 2, 15, 25 or 42 units (accessory)