Item no.: 550020
Digital stationary transmitter
Wireless audio for seminars and interpretations
Univox Digi RS-ST stationary transmitter is used where you have an audio source that you want to transfer wirelessly to receivers with headphones or neckloop.
Digi RS is suitable for a variety of applications, such as teaching, seminars, meetings, simultaneous interpretation, product demonstrations, talks, sermons, workout etc.
The basic model for Digi RS stationary transmitter comes with frequencies 821 – 832 and 863 – 865MHz, but it is also available in other frequency ranges for use both in and out of the EU.
Digi RS-ST is part of the Univox Digi RS (Radio System) which is an easy-to-use FM system adapted for people with hearing impairment. The system also consists of bodypack transmitters and receivers, which deliver a wireless and clear audio of the highest quality that ensures accessibility for people with hearing impairment.
- 821-832 and 863-865MHz (programmable)
- Range up to 100m open field
- 32 channels
- OLED display
- Smart channel synchronization
- To be used with Digi RS receivers and headphones/earphones or neckloop for hearing aid users
- 3.5mm output for headphones/headset
- 6.3mm/XLR input for microphone
- AUX (RCA) in- and outputs