Item no.: 504522
Rechargeable active speaker with wireless receiver 863-865MHz, 16 channelsContact Us
Portable speaker for flexibility
The GPA-670BD1 speaker with built-in amplifier, wireless duo-receiver for use of two microphones simultaneously and rechargeable batteries, can easily be moved from one room to another.
With Bluetooth, autotracking and line in and out for another system, it’s a first class speaker. It’s mountable on tripod or wall and you can also use several speakers to create a better effect.
The wireless microphone system have all devices needed: microphones, receivers, speakers and accessories. With this wide range of options, the system is uniquely flexible and can be easily configured for different applications. It is equally suitable for use in schools, seminars, meetings, places of worship, product demonstrations, aerobics classes and guided tours.
The system is available for operation at different frequencies in the range from 514MHz up to 865MHz. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please refer to separate data sheets for Okayo wireless microphones, stationary transmitters and diversity receivers.
Univox – co-developed with OKAYO
Univox and Okayo have co-developed a number of Okayos standard products, for example body pack transmitters and receivers, to improve speech intelligibility for hearing aid users. To comply with accessibility requirements and provide a good audio experience even for the hearing impaired, make sure you use these special developed products.
• 40W RMS
• 1 built-in duo-receiver for use of 2 microphones simultaneously
• Built-in receiver, amplifier and antenna
• Digital display (lit when changing channels)
• To be used with OKAYO wireless transmitters
• Volume and tone control
• Line out for feeding larger sound system, recording etc.
• MP3 with USB/SD audio player (accessory)
• Voice priority
• Built-in rechargeable batteries
• 4-6 h. usage time
• Battery indication
• AC/DC transformer
• Mountable on tripod and wall (accessory)
• Use several speakers to create a better effect
• Can be supplemented with bodypack receivers with head/earphone or neck loop for hearing aid users