Item no.: 650301
Pendant Infrared ReceiverContact Us
High Performing Assistive Listening
Univox® IRR-1 receiver is a wireless 2-channel, stereo infrared pendant receiver designed for professional applications. Equipped with multiple receiving diodes for increased sensitivity, the receiver works with transmitters operating on 2.3/2.8 MHz bandwidth.
Powered by a rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, this lightweight receiver is to be worn around the neck, pendant-style (with supplied lanyard) or clipped on a pocket. The unit is easy to operate – select the channel frequency and adjust the volume with the intuitive slide volume control.
Univox® IRR-1 receiver can be used with Univox NL-90 neck induction loop to supplement personal hearing aids with a telecoil /T-switch setting, as well as with EM-101 single-sided earphone and EM-201 headphones for users with no or little hearing loss.
- IR transparent case for wider scope of coverage and greater sensitivity
- Li-Polymer battery for quick charging and light weight
- Selectable 2.3 and 2.8 MHz carrier frequencies
- 2 mono channels or 1 stereo
- Unit automatically turns on when 3.5 mm jack is inserted
- USB charging port (cable included)
- Lanyard (included) and pocket spring clip on back to wear in a variety of ways
- Slide volume and channel selection for simple operation
- Designed to be used with either Univox neck loop or head-/earphones (accessories)