Item no.: 221000, 221000EU,221000US,221000UK,221000AUS
SLS-1: Class D Tech series: Loop driver for phased array systemsContact Us
Super effective loop amplifier for small areas phased array loops.
Univox SLS-1 is intended for small rooms with no or moderate metal attenuation. In instances where SLS-3 works well but with unnecessary headroom, we can now offer a better fit at a very attractive price.
SLS-1/3/5 are substantially smaller and lighter than its predecessors. Their multiple class D stages makes them perfectly adapted to the requirements of modern phased array loop systems. With electronic transformers, efficient class D stage and silent fan free operation, they deliver unsurpassed high audio quality. The advanced and adaptive real time current and temperature protection makes SLS-series virtually indestructible with any load or short-circuit.
The self-diagnostic system
When the self-diagnostic is activated, input connection, AGC, pre-amp and power driver and integrity of the loop conductor, will be accessed. The diagnostics will indicate which systems are operational and which are in need of adjustment. The built-in signal generator, which is part of the self-diagnostic system, can also be used to set the output level.
Enhanced metal loss compensation
Univox SLS Class D Tech series is equipped with a unique Parametric MLC (Metal Loss Compensation) control, enabling fine tuning for different metal loss effects. It allows the installer to further compensate for metal attenuation effects and not just simply by increasing the level from one default starting frequency.
- Fully complementary and balanced system based on multiple class D stages for highest dynamic performance
- Exceptionally high efficiency
- Unique Parametric MLC for comprehensive metal loss compensation
- Built-in System diagnostics to isolate system errors
- Advanced real time protection circuit
- 50-100V input
- Programmable XLR, RCA and screw terminal input connectors
- Crest factor based Dual Action AGC for unsurpassed intelligibility
- High switching frequency 400kHz-1MHz for low interference
- Low frequency masking filter for voice enhancement
- Butterworth 24dB/octave low pass filter for effective noise blocking between equipment
- Priority Voice alarm system input
- Fan free convection cooled for silent reliable operation
- Monitor speaker output
- Front panel controls for easy access
- Recessed controls to prevent tampering
- ULD supported for easy project planning
- Extremely low carbon footprint
- Full width 1U 19″ rack mount to save rack space
- 5 year warranty