Item no.: 223000, 223000EU,223000US,223000UK,223000AUS
SLS-3: Class D Tech series: Loop driver for phased array systemsContact Us
The all new Univox Class D Tech series with innovative features for versatile applications is here!
The super-efficient design has resulted in a very compact and light loop amplifier, compared to earlier amplifiers. At the same time they boost a higher capacity, perfectly adapted to modern SLS system design. The new Univox SLS series is based on ground-breaking Class D Tech design, where multiple parallel amplifier stages create highest possible performance. Thanks to advanced current, temperature and power protection the SLS-3/5 amplifiers are extremely durable, regardless of loop load – and even when short circuited!
When designing the new SLS-3 and SLS-5 we have changed the balance between available current and voltage. The Class D Technology combined with optimized construction for modern loop design, has resulted in strongly increased voltage capacity while keeping a high current capacity at real loads.
The first two drivers in the series, SLS-3 and SLS-5, are suitable for different room sizes and different metallic impact. Common for both models is that they can cope with higher impedances than earlier models. Read more about capacity and performance in the data sheet.
- Fully complementary and balanced system based on multiple class D stages for highest dynamic performance
- Exceptionally high efficiency
- Unique Parametric MLC for comprehensive metal loss compensation
- Built-in System diagnostics to isolate system errors
- Advanced real-time protection circuit
- 50-100V input
- Programmable XLR, RCA and screw terminal input connectors
- Crest factor based Dual Action AGC for unsurpassed intelligibility
- High switching frequency 400kHz-1MHz for low interference
- Low frequency masking filter for voice enhancement
- Butterworth 24dB/octave low pass filter for effective noise blocking between equipment
- Priority Voice alarm system input
- Fan free convection cooled for silent reliableoperation
- Monitor speaker output
- Front panel controls for easy access
- Recessed controls to prevent tampering
- ULD supported for easy project planning
- Extremely low carbon footprint
- Full width 1U 19″ rack mount to save rack space
- 5 year warranty