Item no.: 560001, 560011
Digital Group Communication System 80 channels (2.4GHz)Contact Us
Digital Duplex Tranceivers
Presenters, leaders, teachers, instructors, guides etc. need to communicate clearly, often in noisy environments. Participants need not only to hear clearly but to ask questions and interact with the leader and collaborate with the rest of the group. Modern communication is rarely a one-way street. This can be difficult in many environments due to distance, noise or other barriers. TeamTalk is designed to help in these situations. Both normal hearing persons and hard-of-hearing persons can find many situations challenging in groups.
The TeamTalk-Leader unit features full-duplex capability and supports up to five leader units, that is five groups operating simultaneously within the designated area. The leader unit transmits on an open channel.
The TeamTalk-Participant unit also features full-duplex capability. Participants transmits by pressing down the push-to-talk button. TeamTalk supports an unlimited number of participants per group.
The units are small in size and weighs only 60 grams and are super-easy to set up.
1. Ready by turning the units on
2. Set Leader unit and Participants to the same group channel.
3. Go … adjust volume if needed
560001 TeamTalk – Leader, group leader unit
Including 1 pc Headset microphone, 1 pc USB charging cable, 1 pc Neck strap
560011 TeamTalk – Participant, participant unit
Including 1 pc PM mic plug in microphone (560101), 1 pc single side earphone, 1 pc USB charging cable, 1 pc Neck strap
- Worldwide compatible 2.4Ghz ISM band solution
- Full duplex discussion between a leader and any one of participants while all other members are listening
- Fully digitalized crystal-clear sound quality
- Up to 150m coverage
- Compatible with Univox NL-90 Neckloop for hearing aid users
- Extremely easy to set up in 3 steps only and user-friendly features
- Ultra-compact and light weight
- Up to 12 hours battery life
- Convenient drop in charge or micro USB charging system