Univox® IR System – High Performing IR System for Assistive Listening
Univox launches IR system for assistive listening; transmitter with 72 diodes and pendant receivers designed to be used with T-coil neckloop or headphones.
Univox IR System is ideal for wireless, secure assistive listening in boardrooms, houses of worship, cinema theatres, courtrooms, elderly homes, auditoriums and class rooms etc. Univox infrared systems offer high quality audio with two mono channels or single channel stereo operation. The powerful transmitter features 72 IR-diodes for large coverage and high performance.
IR assistive listening system is quick and easy to install. It is ideal for applications where information security and overspill control are of importance.
Univox system advantages:
- Secure assistive listening
- Powerful 2 W transmitter to cover up to 730 m²
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Low weight, simple to use-receivers
- Receivers can be charged with standard USB chargers
- Receivers designed to be used with either Univox neck loop or headphones
USB 6-slot charger